Zamen | زامن
Periscope App Gets Various Improvements Including Retweet, Better Tap to Focus
Periscope has been updated with various improvements including the ability Retweet the broadcaster's original Tweet and better tap to focus camera functionality.
Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video. See where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests - all in real-time.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry - watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
What's New In This Version:
- RETWEET - When sharing a live broadcast, you can now choose to Retweet the broadcaster's original Tweet.
- PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW ICON - Anyone you follow (as well as their comments) will have a special icon next to their name, making them easier to identify.
- VIP PROGRAM - Broadcasters in the Periscope VIP Program are now identified by badges on their profiles (visit periscope.tv/vipprogram to apply)
- FOLLOW THE BROADCASTER - Follow a broadcaster from the viewers list with one tap.
- GET INTO FOCUS - Improved camera tap to focus while broadcasting.
- FEELING GOOD - Fixed bugs causing the app to freeze, as well as stability issues with autoplaying broadcasts.
You can download Periscope from the App Store for free.