Zamen | زامن
Alloc8 Bootrom Exploit Forever Jailbreaks the iPhone 3GS
Alloc8, a bootrom exploit for the iPhone 3GS, has been released by axi0mX. The exploit makes all iPhone 3GS devices, including those with the new bootrom, forever jailbreakable.
alloc8 brings freedom to millions of iPhone 3GS devices, forever, by exploiting a powerful vulnerability in function malloc in the bootrom. Both revisions of iPhone 3GS bootrom are vulnerable, but old bootrom is also vulnerable to 24Kpwn, which is faster than alloc8.
A new jailbreak tool called ipwndfu has been released via GitHub. Here's a look at its features...
● Jailbreak iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) with alloc8 untethered bootrom exploit. :-)
● Pwned DFU Mode exploit for S5L8920 devices using limera1n exploit, and compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra.
● Dump SecureROM on S5L8920 devices.
● Dump NOR on S5L8920 devices.
● Flash NOR on S5L8920 devices.
● Encrypt or decrypt hex data on a connected device in pwned DFU Mode using its GID or UID key.
● Reorganize and refactor code and fix issues with tabs/spaces.
● Easier setup: remove requirement to patch libusb, download iBSS automatically using partial zip.
● Pwned DFU Mode exploit for S5L8720/S5L8922/S5L8930 devices compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra.
● Dump SecureROM on S5L8720/S5L8922/S5L8930 devices.
● Install custom boot logos on devices jailbroken with 24Kpwn and alloc8.
● Enable verbose boot on devices jailbroken with 24Kpwn and alloc8.
We'll post more details on how to use ipwndfu in the near future.